A couple days ago as I understand it

Aceo
UKCS Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Aceo
STEAM_0:1:8775008

Re: [Pc free 2 play] Planet Side 2

Postby EWJ on Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:25 pm

aye.. forgot that was happening.. they've merged miller and woodman then ceres and cobalt. basically Woodman and Ceres doesn't exist as there was some competition to choose which server name stayed.
God is a defect of the human genome.
Earthwormjim hes such a groovy guy,
Earthwormjim he rockets thru the sky,
EWJ
Old Timer
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Mr EWJ ®
STEAM_0:1:3498984

Postby 13th Nightmare on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:16 pm

So this happened today in PlanetSide 2

That is probably the highest kill streak I am ever going to have in the game so I am going to enjoy it
Heaven Doesn't Want Me. And Hell Is Afraid I'll Take Over
13th Nightmare
Senior Admin
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: 13th @ i55
STEAM_0:1:23426932

Postby EWJ on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:26 pm

Well done mate.
EWJ
Old Timer
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Postby Shuriken on Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:52 am

HOLY! MOLY!
This is my sandvich. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My sandvich is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my sandvich is useless. Without my sandvich, I am useless. I must eat my sandvich true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before lunch I swear this creed: my sandvich and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but sandvich. Om nom.

Shuriken
Old Timer

Player: `_´ HaemoGobliN `_´
STEAM_0:1:5456922

Postby Shuriken on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:42 pm

So who's playing what where?

I still have my NC dude on Miller.
This is my sandvich. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My sandvich is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my sandvich is useless. Without my sandvich, I am useless. I must eat my sandvich true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before lunch I swear this creed: my sandvich and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but sandvich. Om nom.

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby EWJ on Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:21 am

all my characters are on miller. Just finished up an epic session... being playing since 10pm. Jim tired now.. he go sleep.
EWJ
Old Timer
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Postby 13th Nightmare on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:52 pm

I'm on Miller still. I have a VS and TR character on there. I want to make a NC character but I would feel like I would be betraying my VS character as he is the one I have logged the most hours and points on.

Also managed to score a 7 kill streak earlier. I just picked a spot and they kept coming into my line of sight which made it easy to pick them off. It wasn't as epic as that one I took a snapshot of, but my pistol got to see some action as well. As normally I prefer to stick to my rifle and medigun, but I saw a few chances to get kills with it so I took them and they paid off
13th Nightmare
Senior Admin
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Postby EWJ on Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:43 pm

Created a new account today. Set up a vanu on miller. Got to lvl 5 in a half hour.
EWJ
Old Timer
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Postby Shuriken on Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:50 am

I now have one of each, all on miller lol. Got to lvl 3 in 2 hours..... It sucks goat balls when there are 4 engineers repairing a sunderer all ignoring you and you're the only max protecting the area. So much better with people who have a clue, shame the only people who run public platoons like to put you in squads on your own and/or act like douchebags.

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby Cap'n Neuro on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:02 am

Miller NC, run with ORBS or GODS if you want to have a laugh.

Or join BOOZ because their leader is amazing, intelligent, witty, good-looking, charitable and generally entirely unbiased.
"The best laid plans of mice and men often break down to inherent cross-species communication barriers"
Cap'n Neuro
UKCS Life Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Neuro the Legit Samurai
STEAM_0:0:3125332

Postby EWJ on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:33 pm

just logging in there. EWJworm [VS] on miller. I'm up for creating a new character for some pew pew action if no one is a VS. BTW the whole play with friend system sucks in this game.
EWJ
Old Timer
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Postby Shuriken on Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:50 pm

My highest is NC which is at 18, I never really spent much time with the game even when I was playing it regularly lol. Don't really mind what I'm playing if people are actually online more often than once every 2-3 months lol.

Scythes tho....

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby Dr C on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Thought i would take a break from playing medic (It's all i ever play) and join in the zerg. So yeah that did not end well.

Dr C
UKCS Life Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Dr C
STEAM_0:1:14939077

Postby Shuriken on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:49 pm

lol standard driving for me that, you should see where I can fit those little quad bikes

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby Dr C on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:50 pm

I wanted a high vantage point on there spawn. Started getting shot at so tried to get away. I was to embarresed to ask someone for a nudge so i blew it up and spawned another. :)

Dr C
UKCS Life Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Dr C
STEAM_0:1:14939077

Postby Shuriken on Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:26 pm

lol I wish I could do that in my Max, see people huddling at a corner, charge out into face full of rockets and sniper fire. Then proceed to feel terrible for the people trying to res and repair me lol. I really need to learn how to get resources faster or stop dying so often

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby 13th Nightmare on Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:49 am

Dr C wrote:I wanted a high vantage point on there spawn. Started getting shot at so tried to get away. I was to embarresed to ask someone for a nudge so i blew it up and spawned another. :)

This is what I pictured as soon as I read that:

13th Nightmare
Senior Admin
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Postby EWJ on Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:00 pm

I've a VS char on Miller EWJworm if you want to add. Also a NC on Miller.: MRwormiven
EWJ
Old Timer
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Previous

Return to Gamer's Retreat