[PC-Digital CCG] Hearthstone

Chat about games you play when you're NOT playing on UKCS

Re: [PC-Digital CCG] Hearthstone

Postby Shuriken on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:58 am

I too own scrolls, I tried really hard to get into it but I chose a deck I don't really like. I also remember Infinity Wars but not tried it, will have a look :)

Edit: Tried Infinity Wars, it's like magic and hearthstone had a bastard child lol

Edit again: 21 cards to go lol
This is my sandvich. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My sandvich is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my sandvich is useless. Without my sandvich, I am useless. I must eat my sandvich true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before lunch I swear this creed: my sandvich and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but sandvich. Om nom.

Shuriken
Old Timer

Player: `_´ HaemoGobliN `_´
STEAM_0:1:5456922

Postby Shuriken on Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:47 am

This is my sandvich. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My sandvich is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my sandvich is useless. Without my sandvich, I am useless. I must eat my sandvich true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before lunch I swear this creed: my sandvich and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but sandvich. Om nom.

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby Binerexis on Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:00 am

I may pick this up again... Unsure.
"Everyone just shut up and enjoy your arena."
"...But we don't enjoy aren-"
"SHUT UP AND ENJOY YOUR ARENA!"
Part three of my quest to lose my sanity

"Bin would get my Unusual hatz since he's the coolest, bravest, smartest and toughest admin." - Bruce Willis
Binerexis
Old Timer
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Extrodisian
STEAM_0:0:19678834

Postby 13th Nightmare on Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:12 pm

Decided to try a deck filled with mostly Deathrattle and it did seem to work but at the same time I think I am sort of losing my love of Hearthstone. As I've tried a few other Digital CCGs, like Scrolls and Infinity Wars and they are sort of appealing to me more. I think also because of the fact that they are giving me more of a choice on how to make my deck. Also came across HEX: Shards of Fate which has just went into it's public beta. It plays a bit like Magic and is worth a go
Heaven Doesn't Want Me. And Hell Is Afraid I'll Take Over
13th Nightmare
Senior Admin
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: 13th @ i55
STEAM_0:1:23426932

Postby Shuriken on Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:49 pm

I used to enjoy Scrolls but facing the same 2 people over and over just isn't fun.

I've been saying for a while that blizz are favouring hunters immensely, the revealed cards confirmed it, the full set solidified the confirmation.

This picture gilds it

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby Blast on Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 pm

Loving hunters right now.
Got myself an epic, legendary and a rare from one pack last night.
Ony doesnt really fit in to my deck unless I have a timberwolf to play, going to put it in to my warrior or shaman deck.
Blast
Old Timer

Player: Blast
STEAM_0:0:55618158

Postby Shuriken on Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:34 am

Opened a Flame Leviathan

Had to quit

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby Blast on Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Haha, loving the mech packs, ive got a few brilliant warrior combos in the pipeline, going to combo them with some plays totalbiscuit has been streaming.
Blast
Old Timer

Postby Shuriken on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:16 pm

I've been trying to get back into this regularly, hopping on for at least a few games each day. Surprised the only person I see online occasionally is Nish, where'd everyone go?

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby hagz on Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:48 am

i am a bit like you just pop on for a few games now and then but i discovered Elite Dangerous which has taken all my time i have not even played CSS for 3 weeks (a game i have played daily since it was released lol)
hagz
Senior Admin

Player: ES'9/Hagz
STEAM_0:1:5480023

Postby Blast on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:35 pm

I'm on a lot! Trying to get to legend right now but am working two jobs so I've not had too much time.

What's everyones battlenet id?
Blast
Old Timer

Postby Shuriken on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:36 am

There's a list on the first post here Blast :)

Mine's HaemoGoblin#2516

lol hagz, I've not played Elite since the announcement for planetary landings. Same deal with hearthstone and TGT, I cannot wait patiently so I apparently avoid instead lol.

Edit: New quests are out already, 3 wins with 'Class' - 50g, win 5 tavern brawls - 60g. The tavern brawl specific quest seems a bit odd to me. Especially since it's not available for 3 days of the week.

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby Blast on Fri Aug 21, 2015 10:09 am

I think it's a way of making getting old packs viable with 3 different packs you can buy from. It adds a fun element to it that's a nice change from trying to climb the ladder / break the meta.
Blast
Old Timer

Postby Shuriken on Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:49 pm

Not talking about the brawl itself, not got much of an issue with that (save grossly unbalanced decks like rag vs nef and this weeks one) but the daily quests you get. Really just hope the quest for the brawl isn't available on the days that the brawl isn't available. Would suck to reroll a quest to get a quest you can't even attempt to complete 3 days a week.

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby Shuriken on Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:40 am

*entitled sigh*

Was hoping for a midnight release the same as the last expansion. I was foolish to think Blizzard would have a successful launch event on time.

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby S.O.Sniper on Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:44 am

I've been playing this a lot again since The Grand Tournament launched.

I've been blowing most of my gold on sucking at Arenas but managed the dream run that more than makes up for it. :lol:

S.O.Sniper
Home Member

Postby Shuriken on Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:50 pm

12-0 :O Congrats man! Always an achievement when that happens

Shuriken
Old Timer

Postby Nish on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:30 pm

So I've kinda gotten back into the game. Loved the Karazhan expansion.

The current meta seems to be a zerg-type of Shaman and Hunter deck. That's what most of the pros use.

I've been trying out a ressurection priest deck, it's actually really fun. Using some cards from the kara expansions too.

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/644171-s ... ant-priest

I'm currently on a 10-1 winrate in Standard. Struggles with Hunter if you don't get the board control early.
Service Manager for Skedsmo Red Cross, Norway. Also, I like pie.
Nish
UKCS Life Sponsor
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Nish
STEAM_0:1:17901503

Previous

Return to Gamer's Retreat