[PC - FPS]Rust (Alpha)

Chat about games you play when you're NOT playing on UKCS

[PC - FPS]Rust (Alpha)

Postby Bl33cH on Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:24 pm

http://playrust.com/
Has anyone played this yet? I got it last week. It's a sort of mix between Day Z / Minecraft / Ultima Online made by Garry of Garry's Mod. It's a really awesome game, very addictive and I'd highly recommend it. The only problem with it at the moment is that it has a huge problem with hackers but I'm hoping that will be sorted in the next patch. It would be really awesome if UKCS got a server for it at some point but if they don't I'd be interested in playing with some UKCS peeps if anyone's interested.

Bl33cH
Recruit Member

Re: [PC - FPS]Rust (Alpha)

Postby XenocideWiki on Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:13 pm

hey! i got it today! its awesome :D pretty fun
I played it an hour or so so far :p
im looking forward to waste hours on it!

Because... BACON! <3
XenocideWiki

Player: xenocidewiki
STEAM_0:0:69668919

Postby Bl33cH on Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:01 am

It's a real life-sucker, trust me. I highly recommend joining a 50 max server to start, you still see people frequently yet you don't get murdered every 5 minutes by someone with an M4 whilst you're still chasing pigs with a rock and learning the game. I found this a really good server to learn on: 212.38.163.122:28615. Good percentage of nice people, good admin (when they're on - about 50% of the time)... there are still bandits however and people who will screw you over but that's part of the game. My advice is to figure out a place with excellent zombie/rock/logpile spawn with not many other buildings that is at least slightly off the beaten track and build your base there. A guy moved into the field by my house today and he's making absolutely sick progress because of the high amount of resources spawning in that field. I can hear him shooting zombies constantly day and night from my house.

Bl33cH
Recruit Member

Postby Bl33cH on Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:14 am

Just did a 2 hour stakeout on my shithead KoS neighbour's house whilst drinking beer and smoking cigarettes. When the sucker and his stupid mate left, me and my friendly neighbour broke into his house, stole all his belongings, replaced all the doors with our own doors, destroyed everything that was breakable and made it really difficult for him to continue building it. God, I love video games.

Bl33cH
Recruit Member

Postby XenocideWiki on Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:44 am

Huehueheu 72 hours in game now, i'm even an Admin on one of the servers :>
Geez, so many hackers..... i wish there was something that could actually block injecting dll, and using cheat engine (thats how i heard some hacks work no?) so hackers could not do much :(

Because... BACON! <3
XenocideWiki

Player: xenocidewiki
STEAM_0:0:69668919

Return to Gamer's Retreat