[PC] H-Hour: World's Elite

Chat about games you play when you're NOT playing on UKCS

[PC] H-Hour: World's Elite

Postby hagz on Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:23 pm

saw this in one of my steam friends activities looks pretty good hope it makes it onto steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1396461058
hagz
Senior Admin

Player: Hagz
STEAM_0:1:5480023

Re: [PC] H-Hour: World's Elite

Postby hagz on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:53 pm

i think shotgunRCAF is involved in this game so get on there and vote yes on greenlight plz help out a fellow UKCS member
hagz
Senior Admin

Player: Hagz
STEAM_0:1:5480023

Re: [PC] H-Hour: World's Elite

Postby ShotgunRCAF on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:56 am

Thanks for posting this Hags,

H-Hour: World's Elite™ is a tactical, team-based, military shooter. Our first release is a core multiplayer experience for PC that includes no less than six maps, four new gameplay modes, and our comprehensive community-building/clan management tools.

Reality is a theme of H-Hour. The game is inspired by real world events—the personal stories of Special Operations Forces—repurposed and staged in new and equally deadly locations for the purposes of preserving national security. Environments emphasize all the filth, chaos, and visual disruption common to many of the locales where savages plot and launch their insurgencies or terrorism campaigns.

All animations are sourced directly from Special Operations veterans who bring their expertise and decades of combat experience into the motion capture studio and their war stories into our offices. It's hard not to be inspired when you work with these heroes.

Creative Director for H-Hour David Sears has had the good fortune to work for and learn from some of the world’s most talented game developers. For Zipper Interactive, David was a designer and the creative director for the critically acclaimed and best selling series of SOCOM: US NAVY SEALs games for Playstation 2 and PSP.

David's first work, an adaptation of Harlan Ellison’s "I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream" was an award winning PC adventure game.

David has designed and directed racing games, platform games, military shooters, and action adventures on a variety of consoles for developers including Virgin Games, Looking Glass Studios, Sony Computer Entertainment of America, Pseudo Interactive, and Ubisoft Montreal where he was a creative director on two titles: Rainbow Six: Patriots and an unannounced AAA title.

SOFstudios has officially launched its H-Hour: World's Elite™ Greenlight Campaign on STEAM and if you are looking for a tactical, team-based, military shooter now is the time to VOTE UP!

Thanks for all your support.
SOFstudios
ShotgunRCAF
Recruit Member

Player: ShotgunRCAF
STEAM_0:0:13198378

Return to Gamer's Retreat