[Multi] Paladins

Chat about games you play when you're NOT playing on UKCS

[Multi] Paladins

Postby Synaphix on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Paladins is an upcoming videogame title developed by Hi-Rez Studios, creators of the MOBA SMITE. The game is rooted in a colorful sci-fi fantasy setting featuring Champions, playable characters that have their own unique fire-function and abilities. Combat in Paladins is also nearly entirely skillshot-based, meaning projectiles can be dodged. Although each champion has its own personality and core abilities, to get around Paladins' much larger wide open Maps the real character variation comes from a deckbuilding Cards System that augments a champion in different ways.

No. I am not a nice man. It's important that you understand that. It's going to save you a great deal of time and effort. There is not a warmer, kinder me waiting to be coaxed out into the light. I am acerbic. I can be cruel. It's who I am. Right to the bottom. I'm neither proud of this, nor ashamed of it. It simply is. And in my work, my nature has been an advantage far more often than it has been a hindrance. I'm not gonna change.

- Sherlock, Elementary
Synaphix
UKCS Admin

Player: Rob
STEAM_0:1:36281577

Re: [Multi] Paladins

Postby Synaphix on Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:58 pm

I received a beta key and decided to try it whilst waiting for Overwatch official release (I do have Overwatch beta) and enjoying it so far. If you hit level 4 you can send out 3 guest invites and one more per level to level 10 I think it said.

Does anyone else play this? Its quite basic in a sense but something fun to do and will be free-to-play on release. I am not sure if the beta is on consoles or not as I have it on PC.

If anyone wants an invite I have 3 at the moment so send me an inbox on the forums with your email address.

Keys Left: 2
No. I am not a nice man. It's important that you understand that. It's going to save you a great deal of time and effort. There is not a warmer, kinder me waiting to be coaxed out into the light. I am acerbic. I can be cruel. It's who I am. Right to the bottom. I'm neither proud of this, nor ashamed of it. It simply is. And in my work, my nature has been an advantage far more often than it has been a hindrance. I'm not gonna change.

- Sherlock, Elementary
Synaphix
UKCS Admin

Postby Trell on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:00 pm

I got a beta key about 2 months ago, but the installer was shockingly bad and bugged out constantly. After several days of trying and googling,I gave up. Did your install work fine, Syn?
Trell
UKCS Admin
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: sfpr.[A]kke is my waifu
STEAM_0:1:15774734

Postby Synaphix on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Yeah I managed to get it to install but it seems to go quicker if you do not minimize the installer or open anything on top of it.

I will be playing Overwatch instead of this when it is officially released but its something to do for now as I've had a good fill of Overwatch beta so do not want to spoil my appetite!

- Sherlock, Elementary
Synaphix
UKCS Admin

Postby Binerexis on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:01 pm

So is it just Smite with a few customisation options through the card system?
"Everyone just shut up and enjoy your arena."
"...But we don't enjoy aren-"
"SHUT UP AND ENJOY YOUR ARENA!"
Part three of my quest to lose my sanity

"Bin would get my Unusual hatz since he's the coolest, bravest, smartest and toughest admin." - Bruce Willis
Binerexis
Old Timer
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: Extrodisian
STEAM_0:0:19678834

Return to Gamer's Retreat