Fight or Flight (With Dan Donegan of Disturbed)

Talk about your favourite bands and genres in here. Please don't flame others tastes.

Fight or Flight (With Dan Donegan of Disturbed)

Postby Winter Espionage on Wed May 22, 2013 2:06 pm

Fight or Flight, for those who don't know, is an upcoming band containing Dan Donegan and Mike Wengren of on-hiatus Disturbed. I basically thought I'd post to see if anybody else is looking forward to this and to let anybody know that yes, this is a thing :P The album is called A Life By Design? and the song First of the Last is already on youtube.

I dunno about anybody else but I absolutely love this song. As sad as I am to see Disturbed on hiatus, seeing Device and this come out of it has been a really pleasant surprise.
Winter Espionage
Recruit Member

Player: {MM} Winter
STEAM_0:0:25029309

Re: Fight or Flight (With Dan Donegan of Disturbed)

Postby Gh0st.IRE on Thu May 23, 2013 11:20 am

Seems a bit too pop rock for me to be honest. It has that kinda of fabricated american rock sound to it which really makes me cringe.
Ex-TF2 Admin. Forum Moderator. Add me on Steam or PM me here!
Heresy MMO Guild Member.
Gh0st.IRE

Player: Rear Naked Bugs
STEAM_0:0:12137987

Postby Seraphina on Thu May 23, 2013 12:03 pm

Might give it a listen later but Device was a disappointment for me (lacks creativity imo) so not sure I wanna spoil my love for Disturbed even more :P
You've had your last regrets, reached your final depths, deepest pits.
Stepped aside for the world to pass you by, chose to leave the fear.
You are stuck in a world of deadlocks...
Seraphina
Home Member

Player: Seraphina
STEAM_0:1:8420977

Postby Shuriken on Thu May 23, 2013 12:12 pm

Seraphina wrote:Might give it a listen later but Device was a disappointment for me (lacks creativity imo) so not sure I wanna spoil my love for Disturbed even more :P

RUN! SAVE YOURSELF!

I really disliked this :(
This is my sandvich. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My sandvich is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my sandvich is useless. Without my sandvich, I am useless. I must eat my sandvich true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before lunch I swear this creed: my sandvich and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of our enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but sandvich. Om nom.

Shuriken
Old Timer

Player: `_´ HaemoGobliN `_´
STEAM_0:1:5456922

Postby Winter Espionage on Fri May 24, 2013 8:21 am

A whole load of people have said similar, and I can totally see where you're all coming from (I agree about device, did like Vilify though) I just really like this song for some reason. Maybe it's just catchy
Winter Espionage
Recruit Member

Player: {MM} Winter
STEAM_0:0:25029309

Return to Music