Looking for a logo/banner

Forum area for posting anything related to art and design. A lot of people post their signatures here and lots of opportunity to have one made for you.

Looking for a logo/banner

Postby killstreet on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:09 pm

Hello people, I am looking for a Logo and/or banner for my own community.
I have been trying to make my own, but without any results. I am terrible with photoshop and Im kind of in a lack of creativity.

The name of the group is : Attrition Gaming.
Dark colors are most in our interest. So a "black-blue, black-gray, black-red" mixes are what we are looking for.
Our website will be based on the logo. We hope anyone has some time to do a logo and banner, because we would love to have both. But if you don't have enough time than thats no problem.

Well, I dont know much more information that I can give.
So here in short:

We are looking for: A logo and a banner.
Colors: Black, and something dark, so dark-red, or dark-blue, gray can go too.
Anything else: Good luck with it??:P

You can always contact me on my Email:
jessey10237@hotmail.com

Thanks in advance!!!!

killstreet
Recruit Member

Player: Killstreet
STEAM_0:0:18980563

Re: Looking for a logo/banner

Postby ENiGMAzA on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:33 pm

I wouldn't mind giving it a try tbh. I make stuff on the pc which is the only problem, if someone is willing to copy over what I draw on paper to pc then I would gladly make something for you guys, I don't do much gaming lately due to complications and stuff like that, so I have quite a lot of time on my hands. Let me know if you don't mind a banner/logo which is drawn and then coloured.

Simply PM me or email me since I never come on here anymore, once or not even at all a week.

devon.margrate@gmail.com.

Hope this helped :cheers:

If God isn't real, then howcome bip boppiby, flip flappity gumbo chops? Christians: 0, Atheists: 0, Bill Cosby: 1
ENiGMAzA

Player: Enigma
STEAM_0:1:30218387

Return to Art, Posters & Signatures