new Admins???

Forum discussion on Day of Defeat game

new Admins???

Postby ¥TÉÑPÏÑ¥§¥ on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:09 pm

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :cheers: howdy
I thought new admins had to play for so many hours on dod per day, prove that they are worthy so on and so on
Who are the new admins? i seen one called monkey tonight and i never hear of him. how long has he been member of UKCS? never played with him, also kicking off a person for name violation? has power gone to some ones head lol :P :oops: :ill:
I know new people come and go on games but some i do not even know? is it i am old fart or what lmao

¥TÉÑPÏÑ¥§¥
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: ¥§¥TÉÑPÏÑ¥§¥
STEAM_0:0:2763274

Re: new Admins???

Postby dread on Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:28 pm

is 116h and 10 mins this month so far ok ten ?

_its belgium_bitch i think thats fair, if you happen to be from belgium :)

Of course I don't know the exact details of the kick but iam sure it was warranted

a Quick check of when monkey first played on UKCS

Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:23 am, so to quote "old fart or what" <--- thats you that is :P
dread|UKCS| -- DoDs Executive Admin (Retired)

Feel free to send me Image a message, or add me to your steam freinds Image if you any questions or problems.
Don't forget that UKCS has an image uploader that's fast and free for all members!

DoDs Specific Information & Guides Rules & Ban Contact Information
dread
UKCS Admin
Exec. Admin (Retired)

Player: dread
STEAM_0:1:8708811

Postby Tickle Me Emo on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:28 am

KICK THE BABY!

Tickle Me Emo
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Pfc. Gaard [1st RB]
STEAM_0:0:15237876

Postby Primal ShadoW on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 am

dont kick de baby.

Primal ShadoW
Experienced Member

Player: mkkk
STEAM_0:1:6008644

Postby dragonwaffle on Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:22 pm

lol afther harrasing me for about 20 min last night he's now doing it on the forum. Btw when i aske a player 5 times to change his name and he doesn't even anser me then i write him a personal msg and still ignores me yes i will kick him.

:cheers: :cheers:

dragonwaffle
UKCS Admin

Player: Monkey D.Luffy
STEAM_0:1:14077126

Postby ¥TÉÑPÏÑ¥§¥ on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:42 pm

howdy
You just jioned in jan this year, i remeber you had to play on dod for many hours per day and weeks? Guns4hire / gangster and many others who wanted to become admins were on for ages playing on our servers they never become admins? thats why many of would be admins have left our servers,it is ok being admin but do not let the power go to ones head, to put it plunt. I have not got the time to become admin, I respect people doing it, my son and I used to run our own servers on delta force with our own clan called M*A*S*H for meds and could have merged with the oirginal Tins, I must admit to much hassle after years of doing it. I just wanted to put this in the forums for people who wanted to be admin but give up, just look at the past post on who wanted to be admin, well thats it old gits maoning again :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

¥TÉÑPÏÑ¥§¥
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: ¥§¥TÉÑPÏÑ¥§¥
STEAM_0:0:2763274

Postby Unspecified on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:54 am

I'm locking this thread now. If you want to discuss the admin team any further then send a message to dread and im sure he will do his best to answer your questions.

Thanks,
ImageUKCS Head Moderator. Retired Senior TF2 Admin.
Feel free to send me a Image or message me through Image with any questions or problems.
Don't forget that UKCS has an image uploader that's fast and free for all members!

17:43 - Salva: i did find out im not pregnant

One of the UKCS iSeries Clanbox Co-Organisers:
Unspecified
Executive Admin
Head Moderator
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: unspecified
STEAM_0:0:2326270

Postby dread on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:48 am

Ten, Guns4hire You know very well I told you and him if he put the hours in he was welcome to become admin, did he put the hours in ?

NO

if I remember correctly he did 5 mins in the week afterwoods, never to be seen again

Most people that apply for admin in the admin thread don't fit the criteria, not enough hours, there English is that poor they would be able to read the admin\cadet guide, to immature or often the case that we haven't got a clue who they are, so were not going to be in a rush to give them admin powers..

And dragon didn't join in Jan this year, as I already stated he first played on a UKCS server "Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:23 am"

Have some of these m8

dread|UKCS| -- DoDs Executive Admin (Retired)

Feel free to send me Image a message, or add me to your steam freinds Image if you any questions or problems.

DoDs Specific Information & Guides Rules & Ban Contact Information
dread
UKCS Admin
Exec. Admin (Retired)

Player: dread
STEAM_0:1:8708811

Return to UKCS : Day Of Defeat Chat