Happy New Year DoD Admins and Players!

Forum discussion on Day of Defeat game

Happy New Year DoD Admins and Players!

Postby Jonesie on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:27 pm

Just gonna be the first to say to the admins and players;

ADMINS - Have a Happy New Year! Fantastic job on the servers this year! Lets see if we can maintain this rule we have been doing for the new year; have fun; more events etc!

PLAYERS - Thank you all for your support and help on bring down the hammer's on all the idiots; cheaters etc, on the servers. Thank you for taking part in our events this year such as - PREDATOR's map events; Halloween Map Event (boy, that WAS scary! Eurgh, all those spiders and stuff jumping out everywhere to scare us all, we need GHOSTS next time, chappies!) the Mega Admins VS Players event which was broadcasted on TF2, DoD:S and CS:S; and yet our main DoD:S event which has been hosted by our own admin team The Christmas Special. If you didn't get a chance to play it, then here is a short summary of what you missed;

The Christmas Special Summary

The annual Christmas event was brought to you by UKCS. Ever year, we have a event in all Divisions in this community; Team Fortress 2; Day of Defeat: Source and, of course, Counter-Strike: Source.

The Day of Defeat: Source Annual Christmas event was created and hosted by PREDATORPANTS, with a few extra Christmassy maps thrown in by our own Executive Admin (DREAD). It was a 5 day event which started on the 25th and ended on the 30th of December. The server we used was our Mega Game Server, #1. During the period of this long and exciting build up to Christmas, we had quite a few remarkable comments such as; 'This event is the best!' etc.

What the DoD Admin Team is really pleased about is that some players and admins posted up screenshots of the maps and KDR's etc during the 5 day event which you shall be able to see here - UKCS Day of Defeat Source Annual Christmas Event

All-in-all, all of the events we've had this year have really put Day of Defeat: Source back on track!

What myself and the admin team are saying is - Thank you very much to all of your players for supporting us in 2011 and may we get to see many of you and more newcomers in 2012!

Hope you're all ready for another action-packed year because this house is a-booming and all ready for next year!

Regards,

UKCS DoD:S Admin Team
Jonesie
Home Member

Player: .:RiSK:. VaST
STEAM_0:1:43125715

Re: Happy New Year DoD Admins and Players!

Postby dread on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:35 pm

You forgot my D-Day event thats still running :)
dread|UKCS| -- DoDs Executive Admin (Retired)

Feel free to send me Image a message, or add me to your steam freinds Image if you any questions or problems.
Don't forget that UKCS has an image uploader that's fast and free for all members!

DoDs Specific Information & Guides Rules & Ban Contact Information
dread
UKCS Admin
Exec. Admin (Retired)

Player: dread
STEAM_0:1:8708811

Postby Jonesie on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:49 pm

That sticks out like a sore thumb, boss (;
Jonesie
Home Member

Postby PREDATORPANTS|UKCS| on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:12 am

dread wrote:You forgot my D-Day event thats still running :)

+1 !
Welcome to the Battlefield...

"dread|UKCS| <on DOD#3>: omg des is doming me "
"dread|UKCS| <on DOD#3>: Im not having this, someone spec him"
"TC|UKCS|: Well done Predator! Brilliant work! :D" ty Mr.President

PREDATORPANTS|UKCS|
Experienced Member
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: солдат001
STEAM_0:0:18109619

Postby ¥TÉÑPÏÑ¥§¥ on Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:58 pm

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. I DRINK TO THAT :wink: :wink:
Hardly been on the servers much because I had to send back my new ATI graphics card back :? Waiting for them to send out the new Nvidia 590, never going to buy anther ATI again, I got in old graphics card for now and hopefully time of work to play. so cay there and take care

¥TÉÑPÏÑ¥§¥
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: ¥§¥TÉÑPÏÑ¥§¥
STEAM_0:0:2763274

Postby Jonesie on Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:32 pm

No worries, TENPIN. Just jump on one of them and we'll see you on there.

I had problems with my graphics card over Christmas and I've got an NVIDIA GeForce 210 and computer works better than before.
Jonesie
Home Member

Return to UKCS : Day Of Defeat Chat