Boston Bruins - NHL Design Face Masks Online Shop

Please use this area if you are creating or discussing the development of your own maps. Please keep one thread per map under development and put [WIP] at the beginning. [RELEASE] If you are posting about a map you have released.

Boston Bruins - NHL Design Face Masks Online Shop

Postby BessLineberger on Sat Dec 26, 2020 2:59 am

"I have been able to mail some. And I have also done a lot of drive-by and 'Let me throw it in a paper bag to you from as far away as we can,'" she said. "I also tell people to wash the masks as soon as they get them. I make sure I am wearing gloves and a mask when throwing them into car windows or up to someone's apartment."

Roan's husband, Andy, a Blackhawks' Ticket Sales Manager, helps keep an eye on the couple's 19-month-old son, Cal, as his wife diligently works on the masks in the evenings.

Based on previous decisions, we know that Alberta's government is virtually spineless when it comes to attracting NHL dollars, so I assume Alberta will sign off on this like they had just robbed a bank and gotten away scott-free. Ontario has pushed both the Blue Jays and the Raptors to American homes, so it's hard to say they'd be willing to go along with this idea, but those teams play in mostly American-based leagues. Quebec seems keen to the idea of whoring itself out to the NHL while its citizens live in a lockdown. Manitoba, being as careless as the government has been in this pandemic, seems poised to make another stupid decision - both medically and with respect to the optics - as Manitobans have been in a lockdown for more than a month. And that leaves British Columbia who has already cancelled all sports for athletes aged 19 and older while also restricting inbound travel to their province, so it seems like BC might be the only adult of the five provinces in trying to keep its citizens safe.

Rather than keeping the white base of the mask as many goaltenders did in the 70’s, Stephenson’s mask went all orange, turning the Flyers’ logos into a superhero-like eye mask. While most masks in the modern era incorporate the team’s logo somehow in the design, the placement and transformation of the logos on Stephenson’s mask was ground-breakingly creative for the time period.

A hot start from Eichel and Hall, a strong run by Ullmark, and a red-hot power play could all make the difference in the Sabres qualifying for the playoffs for the first time since 2011, the longest current drought in the NHL at nine seasons. But I'm not ready to go there yet. I'm still held up by their goaltending and the uncertainty of it.Boston Bruins

“I am 100 percent in favor of safe distancing and universal masking,” said Dr. Bruce Chandler, chief medical officer with the Anchorage health department. “Unless our face is underwater, I think we should all be wearing masks when we’re around people — except when we’re at home.”Ottawa Senators

It’s always a bit of a stretch to call something “iconic” when it’s only been around for less than a year, but Ben Bishop’s glowing Tron mask is one of the most innovative and eye catching masks in recent time and will probably be much higher up one of these lists 10 or 20 years from now. The winner of our 2015 Bucket Bracket Showdown, Bishop’s mask is special for a number of reasons. From the finals matchup:Philadelphia Flyers

It did not. Instead, Cole returned to the ice for the Carolina Hurricanes in Games 6 and 7 of the Stanley Cup Final that year, giving his team an emotional lift as the Canes won their only championship. He would play nine more seasons in the NHL, but his health was never the same; Cole cited his broken neck as a factor when he shut down his 2014-15 NHL season with the Detroit Red Wings as a result of a bruised spinal cord injuryLos Angeles Kings

BessLineberger

STEAM BessLineberger

Return to Map Making, Your Releases & Help