TF2 Admin Applications

Forum for discussion on the UKCS:TF2 Servers

TF2 Admin Applications

Postby TC on Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:15 pm

*** WARNING - Being an Admin is Hard Work and distracts you from playing the game normally ***

ADMIN APPLICATION FORM

All sections below must be completed, for anyone to be considered, any information missing will immediately invalidate any application.

----------

1/ Game Name:
2/ Steam ID:
3/ Link to Hlstatsx Profile: (If unsure use this link to find yourself)
4/ Name :
5/ Age:

6/ Time of day on server (I know this is variable for some, but others will frequent the servers at particular times)

7/ Server you are on most frequently.

8/ Your reasons for wishing to become admin:

9/ Why you think you are a suitable applicant:

Any other comments you would like to make.

----------

Please note that anyone who is not chosen for admin is not overlooked, and suitable candidates will receive VK status dependant on the number of applications.

Anyone who is accepted for a position will have to supply a current Photo and Telephone number, before any admin access is allowed.

Any admins of any UKCS games are expected to put in 30 hours per month minimum to get and hold their positions. The time spent online by admins is tracked.

Steam ID , get this from status in console window or see here

This area for Admin application forms only - thank you.
Last edited by kan on Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:15 pm, edited 6 times in total.
TC
UKCS President

Player: TC
STEAM_0:0:3198285

Re: TF2 Admin Applications

Postby Unspecified on Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:30 pm

Thanks to everyone who has applied so far to be an admin - the applications are being reviewed and you will be contacted shortly.

Please continue applying if you feel you are a suitable candidate for this, as we are always on the look out for additional help.

A quick reminder of some key points if you are thinking of applying:

Note that on UKCS TF2, you are required to be an impartial admin only - this means no clan membership or affiliation whatsoever. Please consider this when applying.

*** WARNING - Being an Admin is Hard Work and distracts you from playing the game normally ***

This thread is for applications only.

If you have posted in here and now find it missing please wait a while before contacting a member of the admin team as it takes time to process the applications :).

Thanks
ImageUKCS Head Moderator. Retired Senior TF2 Admin.
Feel free to send me a Image or message me through Image with any questions or problems.
Don't forget that UKCS has an image uploader that's fast and free for all members!

17:43 - Salva: i did find out im not pregnant

One of the UKCS iSeries Clanbox Co-Organisers:
Unspecified
Executive Admin
Head Moderator
UKCS iSeries Attendee

Player: unspecified
STEAM_0:0:2326270

Return to UKCS : TF2 Server Chat