Sooo what too say...

Forum for discussion on the UKCS:TF2 Servers

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby Enigma on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:25 pm

Essence^ wrote:
Enigma wrote:Well know team stacker and potty mouth is complaining about team stacking. It's quite funny actually.



You will have to try better than that troll. Yes im rather opinionated no secret in that. But i only ever auto assign. You can ask my biggest hater. I'm literally first on the server every game.

Unless you have something constructive to say to my legit gripe then pls just do one. (Btw I have never even seen you on the server you're so pathetic you need a new name every time you play to keep your k/d/a because you play like a complete prat & fear anyone knowing what loser we are dealing with.)
Interesting theory, there's one problem though. I haven't played here for nearly 2 years now.
Image
User avatar
Enigma
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: nice dead server lmao
STEAM_0:1:29505170
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby Essence^ on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Enigma wrote:
Essence^ wrote:
Enigma wrote:Well know team stacker and potty mouth is complaining about team stacking. It's quite funny actually.



You will have to try better than that troll. Yes im rather opinionated no secret in that. But i only ever auto assign. You can ask my biggest hater. I'm literally first on the server every game.

Unless you have something constructive to say to my legit gripe then pls just do one. (Btw I have never even seen you on the server you're so pathetic you need a new name every time you play to keep your k/d/a because you play like a complete prat & fear anyone knowing what loser we are dealing with.)
Interesting theory, there's one problem though. I haven't played here for nearly 2 years now.



So why comment on things that don't even concern you pal? you dont play here yet you lurk these forums like a boss. Maybe get a life mate?
Image
Essence^
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: Sazzyyy
STEAM_0:0:15245558
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:35 pm



Image

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby Enigma on Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:35 pm

I log in here once a month, hardly any lurking. I already have a life, thanks. Sad the same can't be said about you.
Image
User avatar
Enigma
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: nice dead server lmao
STEAM_0:1:29505170
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:04 pm

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby Essence^ on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:34 pm

Enigma wrote:I log in here once a month, hardly any lurking. I already have a life, thanks. Sad the same can't be said about you.



Oh right, So the time of the month you login happens to be at like 2:15 am Your time on a friday night eh?

5 mins after someone posts a response to you. Sure ;)
Image
Essence^
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: Sazzyyy
STEAM_0:0:15245558
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:35 pm



Image

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby EWJ on Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:35 pm

behave.
God is a defect of the human genome.
Image
Earthwormjim hes such a groovy guy,
Earthwormjim he rockets thru the sky,
User avatar
EWJ
Old Timer
Moderator
UKCS iSeries Attendee
 
Player: Mr EWJ ®
STEAM_0:1:3498984
 
Posts: 8020
Joined: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:10 pm
Location: Ireland, The People's Republic of.



Image

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby Essence^ on Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Ok, Sorry MR EWJ.

Back on topic, this method could be completely stopped. Just by removing the screen when players join the server from which they then have to click OK to then be auto assigned.
Image
Essence^
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: Sazzyyy
STEAM_0:0:15245558
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:35 pm



Image

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby exxxie on Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Essence^ wrote:this method could be completely stopped. Just by removing the screen when players join the server from which they then have to click OK to then be auto assigned.


This still wont stop someone determined to stack with their friend and play kritz pocket, if they don't get on to red they can /retry and have another go.

I think the situation on #8 has turned the corner as far as stacking goes. Kater and :O face no longer stack red every single map.

I'd like to see a few more issues tackled now, such as the map pool, map times, auto-scramble trigger, voting plugin, nominate plugin etc.



Edit: I'd quite like to know if #8 will be coming back online sometime, I'm assuming there is a hardware problem or something?


exxxie
Recruit Member
 
Player: OCP
STEAM_0:0:43551695
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 am



Image

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby WAR on Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:05 pm

Essence complaining about team stack?! lel
TC- you sir, are one pain in the ass!
Imp- you've been offline for a while and you dont have a life. i am confused.
Kan- War is annoying to play against I will agree, but he isn't cheating.


:D

My Youtube account with TF2 videos of epic and win
User avatar
WAR
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: warhuryeah.gg
STEAM_0:1:18284023
 
Posts: 3560
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:54 am

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby Tazzuk on Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:16 pm

Wow coming from someone who stacks with Jay... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IRONY :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Marjorie Stewart Baxter
Image
User avatar
Tazzuk
UKCS Life Sponsor
 
Player: Jamus
STEAM_0:1:34099501
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:26 pm



Image

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby re# Skilgannon on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:05 pm

play nice please people, not just in game but here too, lets keep the comments constructive please :)
for she is the Cat that walks by herself, and all places are alike to her

no matter how many times I put together the great jigsaw of life there is always the same integral piece missing that prevents the picture from being complete Annabel Rose Hardwick
User avatar
re# Skilgannon
Moderator
UKCS iSeries Attendee
 
Player: Sunshine Snookums
STEAM_0:0:7668
 
Posts: 1810
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:05 pm
Location: Leicestershire



Image

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby Essence^ on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:31 pm

WAR wrote:Essence complaining about team stack?! lel


Who are you again?
Image
Essence^
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: Sazzyyy
STEAM_0:0:15245558
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:35 pm



Image

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby Essence^ on Tue Jun 16, 2015 10:32 pm

Tazzuk wrote:Wow coming from someone who stacks with Jay... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IRONY :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:



That is true. a YEAR ago I used to play with jay.
Image
Essence^
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: Sazzyyy
STEAM_0:0:15245558
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:35 pm



Image

Re: Sooo what too say...

Postby heuji on Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:39 am

Jay is a chookter (it's actually teuchter, but, i had to type something you idiot sassenachs could understand) scrub! he smells of farms and stuff :wink:
☁ every cloud has a silver lining, it's called rain! ☁
Image
User avatar
heuji
UKCS Sponsor
 
Player: heuji
STEAM_0:0:5401050
 
Posts: 688
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:30 pm
Location: Edinburgh



Image

Previous

Return to UKCS : TF2 Server Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests