pl_curve

TF2 Maps Discussion

Re: pl_curve

Postby exxxie on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:19 am

ics wrote:If only UKCS would run latest version of this map. Kind of frustrating to see new players playing older versions and get bad first impression.

Curve is fun to play, but the final point is very hard to attack. The sniper lines are maybe a bit too open. I'd like to see what the latest version plays like.

exxxie
Recruit Member

Player: OCP
STEAM_0:0:43551695

Postby osman on Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:22 am

I used to play on this map sometimes, it's very fun but as exxxie said, the last point is really hard to take, especially on #8 where RED team doesn't have any respawn time.
osman
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Osman
STEAM_0:0:30081749

Postby ics on Sun May 12, 2013 3:36 pm

osman wrote:I used to play on this map sometimes, it's very fun but as exxxie said, the last point is really hard to take, especially on #8 where RED team doesn't have any respawn time.

Respawn times are adjusted in each TF2 maps by the map so it ensures that the map works correctly. If respawn times are removed and "instant" or "fast respawn" is added, then the map will never work as it should. Thats the servers fault, not mine. I designed the map and it's respawn times per each point there is.
My CS Source, TF2, L4D2 maps http://www.ics-base.net/
ics

Player: ICS
STEAM_0:0:5037801

Postby osman on Sun May 12, 2013 11:58 pm

ics wrote:
osman wrote:I used to play on this map sometimes, it's very fun but as exxxie said, the last point is really hard to take, especially on #8 where RED team doesn't have any respawn time.

Respawn times are adjusted in each TF2 maps by the map so it ensures that the map works correctly. If respawn times are removed and "instant" or "fast respawn" is added, then the map will never work as it should. Thats the servers fault, not mine. I designed the map and it's respawn times per each point there is.

Sure man, the respawn time is set on the server's side, that's why it's Extreme :)
Still great map.
osman
UKCS Life Sponsor

Player: Osman
STEAM_0:0:30081749

Previous

Return to Maps : TF2