cp_warsong

TF2 Maps Discussion

cp_warsong

Postby ENiGMAzA on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:57 pm

Hey everyone,

As you can see by the subject title, that's the name of my newest map that I'm currently working on.
What I wanted to know is, once I have finished the map and so on, could the map be featured on
one of the custom map server's for one or two day's to see what people think of it?
I've been eager to contact a server host and ask as I would like to show the map I have made
so that I can see what to improve upon and what I can keep, so that I can keep making maps
and one day, reach my goal as working for Valve or one of the many other gaming franchises.

I will post screenshots as much as I can, while still not being a nuisance :D I will also
post when the map is finished and placed on the TF2 workshop for download, that is if
my content is allowed to be applied to a server or two.

Thanks again and I will update as soon as I can.

This is how far I am. Still much to be done but some thing's are in place.

If God isn't real, then howcome bip boppiby, flip flappity gumbo chops? Christians: 0, Atheists: 0, Bill Cosby: 1
ENiGMAzA

Player: Enigma
STEAM_0:1:30218387

Re: cp_warsong

Postby heuji on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:59 pm

from what i gather, any map can get on the servers, if its good enough. im no admin mind you, in fact im lower than a minions minion :geeky:
looks like you're miles from completion though, then again, i know nothing about mapping :P
☁ every cloud has a silver lining, it's called rain! ☁
heuji
UKCS Sponsor

Player: heuji
STEAM_0:0:5401050

Re: cp_warsong

Postby ENiGMAzA on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 pm

I am far from finished yes, but I was just putting in a request in advance shall we say :D

If God isn't real, then howcome bip boppiby, flip flappity gumbo chops? Christians: 0, Atheists: 0, Bill Cosby: 1
ENiGMAzA

Player: Enigma
STEAM_0:1:30218387

Return to Maps : TF2