How can we make things better and encourage activity?

Use this area to post a welcome thread which introduces yourself to the community. Also used for posting birthdays and other posts of celebration and congratulation.

How can we make things better and encourage activity?

Postby Kenwen on Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:05 pm

Hi all, I am sure most of you know me, I am pretty active if not a pretty rubbish player. The thing is, I really love UKCS and I am so encouraged by the fact that things are so much more active now(there is no one player to thank for this) thanks, everyone. I do understand that more players can bring more problems but my hope is that somehow we can set behind us all the problems that existed and put the server and other players in front of ourselves. I get that there is a lot of hurt and that people deeply care about the server. It is to this care that I appeal to the players of UKCS to draw on whatever patience you have and put tolerance ahead of your hurt and perhaps even use this thread to suggest positive ways that this server can be what it should, the best server on the best game on steam! Please forgive me if I am overstepping but I have met a lot of really nice people and found myself in a community of people who also love this game. I want UKCS to continue for many years into the future but that will take all of us working together.

Many thanks to all of you
Kenny
Not of This World

Kenwen

STEAM_1:1:2331008

Return to New Member Introductions and Member Celebrations